As featured on
The 2-year-old was born with a condition known as "harlequin ichthyosis," which causes her skin to thicken and crack as soon as it is exposed to air.
- Convicted child rapist among hundreds pardoned by former Gov. Bevin before leaving office
- Louisville man arrested 4 days after his dad in connection with Thorntons employee's death
- PRP employee sent to hospital after student altercation
- MISSING: Police in Indiana say 15-year-old boy may be in 'extreme danger'
- IMAGES | Caesars Southern Indiana's new $90 million casino opens for business
- Bevin pardons Amish man convicted of killing in ‘unjust prosecution’
- Louisville community activist Christopher 2X thankful to receive pardon from Gov. Bevin
- Police: Alleged drug dealer used student to sell products at a southern Indiana high school
- FDA investigating diabetes drug Metformin for possible cancer-causing contaminant
- Bevin defends controversial pardons, decries 'arm-chair critics' amid public call for federal investigation