Viewer discretion is advised.
As featured on
David “Ya Ya” McAtee, the black man who was shot dead during a police incident in west Louisville early Monday morning, fired a gun before being hit amid an exchange of gunfire involving Metro police and National Guard troops, according to Louisville police's description of video they released Tuesday. Police said it was not clear whom McAtee was firing at, nor who shot McAtee.
- 20 people arrested in Louisville protests overnight
- Long guns confiscated by SWAT after men found atop downtown Louisville parking garage during protests
- Louisville man accused of ramming police vehicle after trying to block traffic in St. Matthews
- Crystal Rogers' daughter talks about life without her mom during the 5 years she's been missing
- More LMPD officers call out sick Wednesday morning for second straight day
- MAP | What zip codes have highest coronavirus numbers in Louisville?
- City, police and Breonna Taylor's attorneys agree to protective order making evidence in lawsuit confidential for now
- Louisville mayor won’t resign as some question his leadership
- Police: Man dies after pit bull attack in Jeffersonville
- Metro Corrections officer suspended for 'unacceptable' Facebook posts about George Floyd, confederate flag