As featured on
State consultants plan to narrow the paths by this fall for a project that could connect I-65 in Bullitt County with I-71 in Oldham or Henry counties.
- Police: Savannah Spurlock's remains found naked, bound in shallow grave
- Report: Florida dad who raped 1-year-old daughter, posted videos on dark web, gets 70 years
- St. X releases list of brothers the school says were 'credibly accused' of abusing children
- Worship group stops at Chick-fil-A, busts out viral rendition of 'Lean on Me'
- FBI looking into disturbing social media posts involving Louisville gangs
- Jeffersonville man accused of killing co-worker at Big O Tires appears in court
- U of L Men's basketball team completes poolside trick shot
- LMPD investigating double homicide after 2 bodies found in apartment
- SUNDAY EDITION | Kentucky seeks federal OK for ‘Spaghetti Junction’ changes after truck crashes
- Police in Owensboro intercept package containing more than 18 pounds of marijuana