As featured on
Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer said a Metro Council member’s claim that he placed a "gag order" on city employees is "ridiculous" and "blown up by the media."
- Jefferson Mall introducing new 'Youth Escort Policy' in June
- 2 lanes reopen on I-65 South in Hardin County following multi-vehicle crash
- 2 from Scottsburg killed in chain reaction crash on I-265E in sinkhole backup
- Babysitter pleads guilty to having sex with 13-year-old girl
- Judge rejects plea deal for former LMPD officer in Explorer sex scandal
- More than 60,000 pounds of raw beef recalled ahead of Memorial Day weekend
- John Schnatter dumps $157 million in Papa John's stock
- Gas company admits natural gas caused Jeffersonville home explosion but says it's not responsible
- Louisville rocked by 8 shootings in 24 hours
- What causes sinkholes, and why do they seem to happen here frequently?