As featured on
Telemedicine involves seeing a doctor or nurse from afar, often through a secure video connection. It has been around for years and was growing even before the pandemic.
- LMPD: Speeding, alcohol likely factors in fatal crash
- Police say reports of shots fired led to 6 arrests, 1 damaged LMPD cruiser Monday afternoon
- Baffert denies cheating after Derby winner fails drug test, calls controversy 'cancel culture'
- Curfew for Kentucky bars, restaurants ending May 28, Beshear says
- Churchill Downs suspends Baffert after Derby winner Medina Spirit fails post-race drug test
- ISP arrests man on I-65 after finding more than 160 pounds of meth in semi truck
- Male in critical condition after accidentally driving lawnmower into lake, Louisville police say
- IN HIS OWN WORDS | Trainer Bob Baffert discusses Derby winner’s failed drug test
- Fans, bettors worry Kentucky Derby controversy could damage horse racing
- Southeast Christian Church holds first service at new South Louisville Campus