As featured on
In 2016, Clark County recorded 89 overdose-related deaths. In 2018, that number was slashed to 50, the lowest number since 2013.
- Inmate accused of sexually assaulting other inmate outside Louisville courtroom
- Death investigation underway after body found in Chickasaw neighborhood
- Carrie Underwood shares video of son crying at his father's singing, and delighting in hers
- Another violent weekend in Louisville leaves communities concerned
- 4 killed, 2 hurt after another violent weekend in Louisville
- CRAWFORD | McDonnell says Louisville pitcher Luke Smith 'knows he made a mistake'
- RUSSIA'S RAIKOKE Volcano Erupts...
- Driver with record charged with 7 homicides in biker crash
- Oldham County school renovation to bring $11.5 million in safety and technology upgrades
- Teen charged with murder months after LMPD chase ends in death of 13-year-old