LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The owner of Funtown Mountain has been arrested again -- this time for wanton endangerment.
According to an arrest report, Will Russell intentionally set a fire inside his home. The fire didn't cause a lot of damage, but police say it placed residents nearby in danger -- one of whom uses medical oxygen.
Firefighters say they were even in danger of serious injury.
Russell was recently charged with DUI, possession of marijuana, and resisting arrest.
Funtown Mountain was closed earlier this month for safety hazards.
Russell also owns the WHY Louisville stores. That company has been dissolved by the state because Russell didn't file its annual report. State officials say that means the company won't be able to get licensure or loans -- and it means the "Why Louisville" name is up for grabs.
- Funtown Mountain owner misses loan payment to state
- Code enforcement officials take WDRB inside Funtown Mountain
- Funtown Mountain shut down by Cave City code enforcement
- Founder of Lebowski Fest, Funtown Mountain arrested for second time in 2 months
- Founder of Why Louisville, Lebowski Fest arrested Saturday
- Owner: Funtown Mountain back open for business
- Funtown Mountain opens to economic fanfare in Cave City
- Funtown Mountain ready to open on June 19th
Copyright 2015 by WDRB News. All rights reserved.