As featured on
Larry Caldwell served in the U.S. Air Force and died four years ago. His family says he had a military funeral, but the flag used during his service never made it to his children.
- Police: Savannah Spurlock's remains found naked, bound in shallow grave
- Report: Florida dad who raped 1-year-old daughter, posted videos on dark web, gets 70 years
- St. X releases list of brothers the school says were 'credibly accused' of abusing children
- Worship group stops at Chick-fil-A, busts out viral rendition of 'Lean on Me'
- U of L Men's basketball team completes poolside trick shot
- Jeffersonville man accused of killing co-worker at Big O Tires appears in court
- LMPD investigating double homicide after 2 bodies found in apartment
- SUNDAY EDITION | Kentucky seeks federal OK for ‘Spaghetti Junction’ changes after truck crashes
- 1 dead in vehicle fire after crash on I-64 West
- Indianapolis mom, 18-month-old twins die in crash with semi-truck, driver arrested