"Let's start with Coach Pitino fornicating on the table. In my world that would have been reason to have him dismissed the next morning. That wasn't done," J. David Grissom said in a July 26, 2019 deposition.
Let's start with Coach Pitino fornicating on the table. In my world that would have been reason to have him dismissed the next morning. That wasn't done.
As featured on
The former University of Louisville chairman said it was "as if somebody had walked into the foundation offices on a Friday afternoon with a .357 Magnum and said, 'Give me all your cash.'"
- Hometown Rising concert-goers not happy with rapid price changes
- Police investigating after man shot to death in Shively
- For Sale: Historic 'Pink Palace' in Old Louisville going up for auction in October
- Kentucky halts county-by-county Real ID rollout amid concerns
- Police investigating fatal shooting in east Louisville
- Gov. Bevin issues challenge to Kentucky's colleges and universities
- UPS, Norton Healthcare announce initiative to provide free education to health care students
- U.S. fashion brand sparks outrage with school shooting-themed hoodies
- BOZICH | Settlement scoreboard: Louisville 1, Rick Pitino $0.00
- Nelson County Sheriff's taxi-cruiser hybrid will send message during Kentucky Bourbon Festival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.