LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Former Vice President Joe Biden is coming to Indiana on Friday, Oct. 12.
Biden will be campaigning for U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly.
The rally will be in the northwest city of Hammond, at the Hammond Civic Center. They'll be encouraging early voting and recruiting volunteers.
Polls show Joe Donnelly is in a tight race against Republican challenger Mike Braun for the U.S. Senate seat.
President Trump visited the Hoosier state to stump for Braun in August.
- Donnelly: Won't support Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination
- Trump stumps for Republican Senate hopeful Braun in Indiana
- Indiana Republican Party files ethics complaint against Sen. Joe Donnelly
- Senator Donnelly praises new law focusing on mental health for law enforcement
- Mike Braun wins hotly-contested Indiana Republican Senate primary
Copyright 2018 by WDRB Media. All rights reserved.