As featured on
Metro Councilman Brandon Coan said the upside of losing Google Fiber is that 49 streets in his district will get a full repaving ahead of their normal schedule.
- Arrest made in connection with 2016 Bardstown murder
- U of L fires men's tennis coach Rex Ecarma after independent investigation
- Lawsuit claims Omni Louisville Hotel employee sexually assaulted customer during massage
- Family searching for remains of dismembered woman believes she was 8 months pregnant
- Louisville taxi driver accused of sexually abusing 'intellectually disabled' female passenger
- Grissom: U of L Foundation's pay to Ramsey, Smith 'tantamount to fraud'
- State lawmaker wants to do away with expensive Louisville gasoline
- Attempted murder charge filed against Ind. man seen torturing toddler for hours on video
- Fire out at Ford's Louisville Assembly Plant, hazmat situation declared
- Matt Jones permanently pulled from 'Hey, Kentucky' after book announcement