As featured on
The lawsuit says the student's First Amendment rights were violated, and that he was subject to illegal search and seizure, false arrest, false imprisonment and negligence.
- Neighbor describes drive-by shooting that killed high schooler
- Indiana woman arrested after driving over 100 miles per hour while drunk, police say
- Police say missing 7-year-old Kentucky boy with autism found dead in pond
- John Schnatter dumps $157 million in Papa John's stock
- Police say elderly woman robbed in broad daylight in front of Louisville Popeye's
- Jeffersonville house explosion victim says the Red Cross left her in the dark
- Diners receive vaccinations after southern Indiana restaurant employee diagnosed with hepatitis A
- La Grange man accused of forcing Amazon driver to smooth gravel driveway at gunpoint
- Stan Lee's former manager arrested on elder abuse charges
- UPDATE: 3 charged in connection with robbery setup that turned deadly in parking lot of Radcliff apartment complex
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.