As featured on
In the court motion obtained by WDRB, Avenatti alleges a Nike employee approved cash payments to former-Indiana star Romeo Langford and former Duke star Zion Williamson.
- Questions surround 4-year-old girl's brief disappearance in Louisville
- Authorities release name of Mt. Washington man shot and killed in Cherokee Park
- Police: Man shot in Cherokee Park on Saturday night dies from injuries, suspect arrested
- Man charged with murder, DUI in connection to motorcycle crash on Manslick Road
- Coroner releases name of pedestrian killed on I-65S near St. Catherine Street
- Ric Ocasek, lead singer of new-wave band The Cars, found dead in NYC, police say
- CRAWFORD | Early verdict: Whatever Louisville winds up being, it is not what it was
- BOZICH | Can Louisville deliver knockout blow to Taggart at FSU?
- Councilman hoping to revive Bardstown Road from 'doomsday' of deterioration
- City Cafe to close downtown Louisville restaurant