As featured on
One protester vowed to make it a "peaceful" protest, saying that there needed to be a sign to everyone that you can call for change without violence.
- Louisville man arrested near Chicago after traveling with suitcases full of girlfriend's body parts
- Louisville-grown Papa John's moving headquarters jobs to Atlanta
- North American International Livestock Exposition will be open to participants only in 2020
- Coroner identifies Louisville woman allegedly killed, dismembered by boyfriend
- Bankrupt Chuck E. Cheese moves to destroy 7 billion prize tickets
- Testimony reveals Louisville Metro Police, mayor's administration didn't always agree on protest response
- FOP president unsure about reforms in Breonna Taylor settlement, says agreement 'made prematurely'
- Charges dropped after 4 men wrongfully arrested for murder by LMPD
- Meade County Sheriff's Office looking for 2 missing teens
- Appliance Park workers give emphatic 'No' to proposed labor contract