As featured on
But Jefferson County Board of Education Chairwoman Diane Porter says without specifics on how JCPS will reopen classrooms, she isn’t ready to vote on Sept. 29.
- LMPD SWAT commander called Breonna Taylor raid an 'egregious act'
- Louisville man facing federal charges after allegedly asking for $30K on Facebook to shoot police
- Kentucky lawmaker files 'Attica's Law' bill request to change the definition of 'rioting'
- Louisville curfew ends, downtown traffic restrictions remain for now
- Protesters take refuge at First Unitarian Church in downtown Louisville for a fourth night
- Man gets thrown from boat after marriage proposal fail in viral video
- Police chase of stolen car in east Louisville ends with recovery of items stolen from pawn shop
- Some Kentucky school districts start return to in-person classes for first time since March
- Louisville police report more overnight looting, damaged businesses
- Former Louisville EMT who treated sergeant shot in Breonna Taylor raid calls officer 'monster'