As featured on
An Indiana woman claims she and possibly thousands of other drivers received initial bills that included penalties, rather than invoices with no late fees attached.
- Former NBA basketball player Anthony Grundy killed in fight in west Louisville
- Mother of boy attacked at Iroquois: 'Somebody's going to end up dead in that school'
- Kentucky police crack 41-year-old cold case
- Mike Rowe: Lack of shop classes is why we’re $1.6T in student debt
- The Seafood Lady announces move to NuLu location in 2020
- More than $400 million in cash and treasures are unclaimed in Kentucky, and some could be yours
- Police looking for man trying to break into local churches, befriend minors on social media
- St. Matthews Police investigating windows being shot at Norton Healthcare
- First Down Friday Scores — Week 13
- Breckinridge County residents repeat call for sheriff to step down after assault, DUI charges