As featured on
It happened around noon Sunday in the westbound lanes of I-64 between the U.S. 150 exit to Greenville and exit 118 to Georgetown.
- Arrest made in connection with 2016 Bardstown murder
- U of L fires men's tennis coach Rex Ecarma after independent investigation
- Lawsuit claims Omni Louisville Hotel employee sexually assaulted customer during massage
- Family searching for remains of dismembered woman believes she was 8 months pregnant
- Louisville taxi driver accused of sexually abusing 'intellectually disabled' female passenger
- Grissom: U of L Foundation's pay to Ramsey, Smith 'tantamount to fraud'
- State lawmaker wants to do away with expensive Louisville gasoline
- Attempted murder charge filed against Ind. man seen torturing toddler for hours on video
- Fire out at Ford's Louisville Assembly Plant, hazmat situation declared
- Matt Jones permanently pulled from 'Hey, Kentucky' after book announcement