As featured on
Republican lawmakers are pushing back on Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear's new mandates, wanting to see proof that the requirements on restaurants, private gatherings, etc., are needed.
- Beshear: Kentucky loses extended unemployment benefits
- Man shot in Buechel neighborhood, police say
- Kentuckiana bar/restaurant owners hoping to break even on 'Blackout Wednesday'
- Kentucky National Guard deployed to Louisville nursing home to help with COVID-19 outbreak
- LMPD investigating after businesses vandalized at Fourth Street Live!
- Fischer said Kentucky State Police should release body cam of LMPD fatal shooting Wednesday
- Man shot to death on Crittenden Drive was a young leader for Louisville protesters
- 3 charged with manslaughter after overdose death in Bardstown
- UPS air hub in Louisville to play key role in vaccine delivery
- West Louisville a step closer to solving problem councilwoman says is 'killing us'