As featured on
Walz tweeted at Bevin after the governor had sent out a congratulatory tweet to Kentucky’s men’s basketball team victory in the Sweet 16.
On Wednesday, the University of Louisville had three women's basketball players taken in the WNBA Draft. Unfortunately, they had to share the spotlight with comments from a governor who wanted to settle a score with their head coach.
- SUNDAY EDITION | JCPS split from Kentucky teacher advocates a year in making
- Police on the lookout for fourth suspect in southern Indiana murder
- Police to discuss new area in probe of Delphi teens' deaths
- The Celtic Pig celebrates grand opening of downtown Louisville restaurant
- St. Matthews Police looking for 3 thieves who targeted Whole Foods customer
- Hillview boy sells lemonade in the rain to raise hundreds for local police
- Easter Sunday blasts kill at least 207 in Sri Lanka
- MEASLES OUTBREAK: Louisville health officials taking precautions as Derby approaches
- Local researchers celebrate medical breakthrough in post-transplant care
- Indiana man killed in 2-vehicle crash in Jackson County