As featured on
The rally, which is scheduled every year during the Kentucky Legislative session, was attended by many Republican lawmakers including Senate and House leadership.
- IN HIS WORDS | Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear responds to being hanged in effigy on Sunday
- Ford sees first virus case after Louisville plants restart
- 2 adults, 2 juveniles killed, another hospitalized in Meade County crash
- Kentucky auto dealer fires employee who participated in hanging of Gov. Beshear effigy
- Louisville man arrested for murder of 16-year-old Moore High School student
- LMPD officer accused of sexually abusing woman while at her job
- McConnell: New stimulus bill could happen but won't be as large as CARES act
- CNBC anchors brawl in explosive exchange: '100,000 people died ... And all you did was try to help your friend the president!'
- New COVID-19 cases continue to decline in Kentucky, Gov. Beshear says
- Warrants describe nightmarish child abuse case in Tennessee