As featured on
Some residents say relief has been slow. Some have stayed and hope to rebuild what they lost, but there's a stark difference between the beach and this low-to-middle income residential area.
- Louisville attorney charged with assaulting another lawyer at courthouse, sending both to hospital
- I-65S ramp to I-71 and I-64 re-opens following closure after semi hauling pigs overturns
- House orders Pentagon to reveal whether it turned ticks into biological weapons
- 3 years after opening, Kentucky's Ark Encounter continues expansion
- The 'American Pickers' found and fixed Aerosmith's 1970s tour van
- Deputies: Florida man tied up wife's lover, cut off penis
- Man shot and killed by officers outside southern Indiana truck stop
- Family friends, and strangers remember the 'amazing' Savannah Spurlock
- Galt House announces plans to bring 'iconic' restaurant back to Louisville
- Woman appears to hold up beer during lewd sex act on crowded beach: 'Bloody disgusting'