Indiana lawmakers introduce bipartisan bill to legalize marijuana
It would also create a cannabis excise tax and revenue would be deposited in the state general fund.
As featured on
The bill would also create the Indiana Cannabis Commission and a cannabis excise tax.
- President of large Louisville manufacturing company arrested, accused of theft and fraud
- 24-year-old man arrested in connection to fatal crash near Grinstead Drive that killed 1, injured 5 others
- Power restored to nearly 800 customers in Floyd County, Indiana after vehicle crashes into pole
- 21-year-old man shot and killed in Shively, suspect arrested and identified
- Horse racing fans react to Churchill Downs' decision to move spring meet to Ellis Park
- 'It's going to be sad' | Bullitt East senior denied walking in graduation after missing rehearsal
- Butchertown Art Fair returns to one of Louisville's oldest neighborhoods
- In reverse-course, Bullitt County high school says senior can walk at graduation
- UPS Worldport schedule change causes headaches for workers
- Family of 4-year-old girl whose hands were bound with painters tape at Louisville day care wants $2 million in damages