As featured on
The city paid Joseph Bennett $35,000 earlier this year to settle a lawsuit filed in December claiming Officer Manuel Cruz "aggressively confronted" and then "sucker punched" him.
- After losing mother to cancer, Ballard senior's home run sends team to state tournament
- Louisville hits 90 homicides in 2021 after violent weekend
- Woman hospitalized with back injury after riding Holiday World water coaster
- Metro Council President David James suspends mayoral bid due to 'health reasons'
- After losing job during pandemic, Louisville chef named Best Baker in America
- Police: Man shot Sunday evening in the Russell neighborhood
- Health officials warn public of 'contaminated drug supply'
- A Fifth Ocean? National Geographic recognizes the "Southern Ocean"
- Toddler in critical condition after being pulled from pool in Valley Village neighborhood, LMPD says
- 1 dead, 3 injured in shooting near Newburg neighborhood