As featured on
A map released by the Kentucky School Boards Association shows 166 of Kentucky's 171 districts have returned to in-person instruction. But which district is not on that list?
- Southern Baptist Convention ousts Louisville church over LGBTQ inclusion
- Georgetown woman goes viral after misunderstood tattoo boasting that she refuses to wear masks
- Woman charged after car stolen from PRP with 2-year-old inside pleads not guilty
- Two southern Indiana school districts ranked in top 5 for students arrested on campus
- Bill seeks to raise Kentucky gas tax -- yet again
- LMPD investigating 2 triple shootings that killed 1 and injured 5, including 2 teens
- 3 of 7 JCPS board members favor reopening classrooms ahead of Thursday vote
- Freedom Hall to welcome first concert since start of pandemic nearly a year ago
- Kentucky's unemployment claims website targeted by 'cyberattack'
- LMPD investigating 2nd triple shooting reported Tuesday night