As featured on
Parts of the city of Jeffersonville and the town of Clarksville are nestled in what’s considered a bowl, like the intersection of Tenth and Spring Streets.
- Loretta Lynn denies tabloids' deathbed rumors: 'I'm an inch from taking 'em to Fist City'
- Scream Machine in Louisville calls it quits, citing poor weather and not enough business
- New flagship KFC restaurant to open in Louisville
- St. Matthews firefighters frustrated they couldn't respond to neighborhood fire
- Kentuckiana builder wins national competition for 'tiny home'
- Comedian and young son bring gibberish-filled chat to Denny’s ad
- New Kentucky laws take effect on June 27
- Kentucky law targeting unwanted, spoofed calls takes effect next week
- Neighbors say flooding at Mount Washington cemetery 'lacks respect' for those buried there
- Louisville Metro Parks supervisor accused of using government gas card to steal fuel