As featured on
“In just over seven months, inaction by the Jefferson District Court has resulted in an inexcusable delay for thousands of citizens,” Chief Justice John Minton told Jefferson District Judge Anne Haynie in a letter dated Thursday.
- 'Wheel of Fortune' host Pat Sajak jokingly calls out 'ungrateful' contestant: 'I finally snapped!'
- Shelbyville man charged with murder of an 83-year-old woman
- Coroner identifies man found shot to death on River Road in downtown Louisville
- Beshear files emergency appeal to keep religious schools closed
- Crowds, traffic down in Louisville area-shopping corridors on Black Friday
- More than a dozen Louisville hotels cutting room rates in half for the holidays
- Coroner identifies pedestrian hit, killed by vehicle near Iroquois Park
- Lexington coffee shop's liquor license pulled over decision to remain open amid COVID-19 restrictions
- Juvenile rushed to the hospital after shooting in Old Louisville
- Kentucky woman's act of kindness helping struggling restaurant workers statewide