As featured on
Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear has run into a roadblock in trying to deliver relief for Louisville-area motorists forced to pay more at the pump for reformulated gas.
- Suspect accused of shooting Tennessee police officer dead after chase, shootout in Louisville
- CASH APPS | Victims of Venmo and Zelle scams in Kentuckiana learn expensive lessons
- Louisville woman reported missing last week found dead in her wrecked car off I-265
- Lawsuit against Derby City Gaming, LMPD officer claims woman was falsely charged with trespassing
- Woman who recorded cellphone video of Dixie Highway shootout said she was 'terrified'
- Large apartment complex near U of L 'closing its doors' next month
- Police looking for 28-year-old Louisville woman who went missing after leaving Walmart
- Dozens of JCPS teachers resigned at end of 2021-22, but no 'major difference' from pre-pandemic year
- BOZICH | D.J. Wagner recruiting battle moves to Spain -- with U of L, UK in pursuit
- Louisville man who died trying to save woman from Ohio River honored with Carnegie Medal