As featured on
Students at the Kentucky School for the Blind got their hands dirty Wednesday with an archeological dig at the site of the school's building from the 1800s.
- Identities, new information released in Nelson County Sheriff's deputy shooting
- Louisville family staying in hotel after truck crashed into their house
- Tupac Shakur's stepfather is dying in a Kentucky prison. Should he be released?
- Louisville police arrest Norton Commons daycare employee in connection with alleged infant abuse
- Louisville Water Tower abruptly cancels all indoor events, weddings for 2023
- Nelson County Sheriff's deputy taken to hospital after shooting near Bardstown
- Hundreds of extras needed for film shot in Louisville
- Coroner releases names of man and woman found dead near Jeffersontown
- First Down Friday Scores -- Week 7
- Louisville home incarceration officers find drugs, guns during home check