As featured on
The distillery based in Frankfort began working with the Chicago Rabbinical Council in 2010 to create what's believed to be the first Kosher whiskey, according to a news release.
- Police ID gunman in FedEx shooting as young male in 20s
- Report: Some Kentucky unemployment insurance workers gamed the system to collect benefits
- BOZICH | Cover your eyes: Here comes Bobby Petrino again
- Beshear calls claim he's trying to blackmail residents into getting vaccinated 'crazy'
- So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught Covid anyway in US, CDC says
- Deal to end University of Louisville's Ramsey lawsuit breaks down over IRS claims
- Ford's Kentucky Truck Plant to go dark for two weeks
- Officer involved in Breonna Taylor raid writing a book
- LMPD cleared top warrant detective of sexual misconduct. Then, more women came forward.
- Soundtrack for Thunder Over Louisville announced