As featured on
Under Gov. Andy Beshear's new restrictions, no more than 25 people per room are allowed inside venues. This includes weddings and funerals.
- Beshear: Kentucky loses extended unemployment benefits
- Kentuckiana bar/restaurant owners hoping to break even on 'Blackout Wednesday'
- Kentucky National Guard deployed to Louisville nursing home to help with COVID-19 outbreak
- Be Our Guest at Lights Under Louisville
- Man shot in Buechel neighborhood, police say
- LMPD investigating after businesses vandalized at Fourth Street Live!
- 3 charged with manslaughter after overdose death in Bardstown
- Fischer said Kentucky State Police should release body cam of LMPD fatal shooting Wednesday
- LMPD officer who resigned after lewd photo accusations charged with extortion
- UPS air hub in Louisville to play key role in vaccine delivery