LMPD is facing many issues including broken community trust out of control juveniles.
As featured on
Interim LMPD Chief Jacquelyn Gwinn-Villaroel spoke with WDRB in the Morning Tuesday about her strategy to deal with the long list of issues facing the department.
- Louisville woman’s death highlights rare complications with dental procedures
- CRAWFORD | Louisville falls at Boston College, and further into the depths of its proud history
- 'Grandmaster Jay' sentenced for pointing rifle at officers during Breonna Taylor protest
- Lawsuit claims mini bottles of Fireball sold at gas stations contain no whiskey
- BOZICH | Whatever happened to the 8 former basketball Cardinals?
- Louisville's Angio's Italian Restaurant announces permanent closure
- 'I just want my dress back' | Jeffersonville newlyweds searching for missing piece of their wedding day
- County jailers sue Kentucky corrections agency over state inmates kept in county jails
- Man shot to death in Louisville's Irish Hill neighborhood, police say
- Two people sentenced for 2020 kidnapping, torture and murder of Louisville man