As featured on
The winning bidder also must do listening sessions with those who are “most aggrieved by public safety activity” and make recommendations, Mayor Greg Fischer said.
As Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer seeks a top-to-bottom review of the Louisville Metro Police Department, protesters took to the city's streets for the seventh night in a row expressing their outrage over injustice and mistrust of the department.
- How some Louisville area stores are enforcing Kentucky’s mask mandate
- Protesters confront Mayor Fischer at a west Louisville ribbon-cutting, surround his car
- 1 person dead after Interstate 65 crash in Shepherdsville
- Four Hardin County women charged in multi-state fake coupon ring
- Country rocker Charlie Daniels honored at memorial service in Tennessee
- Jefferson County driver's license branches taking in-person appointments to avoid long lines
- Astronomers baffled by 4 mystery objects spotted in deep space
- Cameron asks judge to review mask order; Beshear says mandate is in effect
- Police say Scott County, Indiana, man assaulted neighbor, killed service dog
- 28% of Covid-19 tests are positive in one Florida county as the US breaks another case record