As featured on
After eight-and-a-half hours of mediation between Pitino's legal team and U of L Athletics inside the Federal Courthouse Building in downtown Louisville, he didn't comment to reporters and drove off.
- Family of murdered Louisville father makes public plea for answers
- Mike Rowe: Lack of shop classes is why we’re $1.6T in student debt
- Veterans Day 2019 freebies, special offers and discounts for those who have served
- Louisville Pizza Week kicks off Monday
- BOZICH | Bye-bye Bama; Would Arkansas hire Petrino?
- Trixie's Entertainment Complex in Louisville to be sold at auction
- GRAPHIC: Local veteran mad after someone shot his horses, killing one of them
- CRAWFORD | Poised Perry (you read that right) making a difference for Louisville
- See Mercury Monday Morning
- LMPD officer drank before work as department's firearms training supervisor, chief's letter says