As featured on
Sheriff Jerry Goodin made a promise campaigning for the position that he would focus on making the county safer by taking drug dealers off the streets. He said the past year proves the tough stance is making a difference.
- BOZICH | North Carolina's Roy Williams says Louisville basketball can win 'whole blessed thing'
- Sullivan University's bakery on Bardstown Road has closed
- Southern Indiana zoo owner accused of animal abuse gives WDRB News a rare behind-the-scenes tour
- Italian restaurant on Frankfort Avenue to close in April
- Churchill Downs starts construction on new $300 million hotel, gaming facility
- SUNDAY EDITION | LG&E’s ‘community’ solar farm is growing. Is it a good deal?
- Richard Branson launches his luxury, adults-only cruise ship
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife offers $4,000 reward for information about bull elk poaching
- Police say 'self-proclaimed cosmetologist' was luring underage girls to Indiana home for sexual contact
- Goodwood '100 percent committed' to opening brewhouse in Jeffersonville after fire