As featured on
The march, one of many held across the country Saturday, addressed a variety of issues, including what participants feel is a need for more women in office – especially in the nation's capitol.
- Sullivan University's bakery on Bardstown Road has closed
- BOZICH | North Carolina's Roy Williams says Louisville basketball can win 'whole blessed thing'
- Southern Indiana zoo owner accused of animal abuse gives WDRB News a rare behind-the-scenes tour
- Italian restaurant on Frankfort Avenue to close in April
- Churchill Downs starts construction on new $300 million hotel, gaming facility
- SUNDAY EDITION | LG&E’s ‘community’ solar farm is growing. Is it a good deal?
- Richard Branson launches his luxury, adults-only cruise ship
- Police say 'self-proclaimed cosmetologist' was luring underage girls to Indiana home for sexual contact
- Goodwood '100 percent committed' to opening brewhouse in Jeffersonville after fire
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife offers $4,000 reward for information about bull elk poaching