As featured on
A new advanced manufacturing program, made possible by a $400,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Minority Business Development Agency, will connect Shawnee students interested in advanced manufacturing with equipment and the university’s expertise in the field, he said Monday.
- 'She didn't deserve this' | Mother of murdered 16-year-old laid in the street holding her daughter
- Settlement reached with JCPS student who was dragged by bus in 2015
- LMPD no longer providing security for most special events due to lack of staff
- Landscaper in Florida leaps into action to save man's life as homeowners berate him
- BLACK CARBON Particulates In High Concentration Across North America...
- Attorneys: Louisville woman who died in custody of southern Indiana jail had bruises on her face
- New bar coming to former HopCat building
- Indiana man accused of molesting 13-year-old girl
- Sen. Rand Paul and Rep. John Yarmuth are teed off...at Valhalla in a charity golf match
- New security video shows attempted abduction of young girl in the Highlands area