As featured on
The Democratic congressman from Louisville said he is willing to compromise on a smaller plan as long as it helps improve the country's infrastructure.
- Jack Harlow's DJ charged in fatal shooting at Derby Eve party at Louisville nightclub
- Louisville woman accused of attacking Main Event bartender over the quality of her drink
- Baffert acknowledges Medina Spirit treated with ointment that contained betamethasone
- LMPD chief says barricaded parking lot, early closure of west end Kroger was a 'miscommunication'
- JCPS board approves new virtual school, merging two schools and relocating Grace James Academy
- Winning numbers drawn for Mega Millions jackpot estimating $402 million
- Hotel deals leave Louisville taxpayers with $5 million tab amid pandemic downturn
- ISP: Skateboarder dies after being hit by off-duty sheriff's deputy in Madison
- Gas prices are on fire! Sign at Bullitt County station goes up in flames, inspires memes
- 21-year-old Indiana man dies after driving vehicle into path of oncoming train