As featured on
The quick homers by Senzel and Votto off rookie Zach Plesac marked the first time an opposing team hit consecutive homers to start a game in Cleveland in 118 years.
- Clark County Sheriff's Office asking for help locating missing person
- Mom's 'nagging text' gets dad to adjust 3-month-old son's car seat -- minutes before crash
- Sen. Rand Paul says it's time for Congress to rein in the President's power
- Central Hardin firefighters remind drivers to move over after semi hits firetruck
- Metro Council could slash problem-plagued department that uses ex-cons to prevent crime
- Maximum Security to race for 1st time since Kentucky Derby
- Neighbor sells house to pay settlement over attack to Sen. Rand Paul
- Driver shot by passenger on I-264 East, police say
- Kentucky high court rules police can be sued in deadly chase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.