As featured on
Daily calls from people seeking treatment have doubled, from roughly 60 in 2019 to up to 130 since the pandemic began, said dietitian Jillian Lampert, the program’s chief strategy officer.
- Police: Missing New Albany woman 'believed to be in extreme danger'
- Report: Former Louisville, WNBA star Shoni Schimmel arrested, facing multiple charges
- New food delivery app launching in Louisville with 100 local restaurant options
- Louisville driver accused of pointing gun at vehicle full of people in I-65 road rage incident
- Donor offers $2,500 reward in hopes of arresting people who vandalized Breonna Taylor mural
- Jefferson County's 'unprecedented' homicide rate means heavier workload for coroner’s office
- After sex abuse investigation, Louisville council members could fire TARC board members
- BOZICH | How did Darrin Horn, NKU land game against Mike Woodson, Indiana?
- Bullitt County Fair in full swing — but with one-third of its usual vendors
- Former Indiana police officer found dead after pleading guilty to child exploitation, voyeurism charges