As featured on
There's plenty of "pride" in Louisville this weekend.
- 'Breonna's Law,' aimed at regulating no-knock warrants in Louisville, passes Public Safety Committee
- Prosecutors drop attempted murder charge against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend
- Entertainer Master P calls for African Americans to 'educate' and 'buy back' their communities
- Birthday tribute to Breonna Taylor on Metro Hall marks 9th night of Louisville protests
- J.C. Penney announces store closings, including 6 in Kentucky, 9 in Indiana
- Kentucky eliminates 675 workers hired to help with unemployment problems
- On top COVID-19 losses, looting has crippled Kentucky businesses
- Leader of Cornbread Mafia back home in Kentucky after release from prison
- Louisville police investigating homicide after finding corpse in 'advanced state of decomposition'
- Attorney for Breonna Taylor's family says Kanye West, Kim Kardashian have offered to pay family's legal bills