As featured on
A highly publicized winter weather system is heading our way this weekend. This system brings the potential for rain, wintry mix, and snow. In today's blog we will break down the timing of this system, potential impacts, when rain changes to snow, and how much snow is realistic from this system.
- HOW MUCH SNOW? Discussing Amounts & Travel Impacts...
- Town hall meeting Wednesday will address problems plaguing Bardstown Road
- Man hospitalized, woman arrested after shooting near Churchill Downs
- Wednesday Snow Potential
- KDF: Thunder Over Louisville to take place in 2021, but festival will look 'very different'
- System strained by number of Kentucky unemployment claims under investigation
- I-Move Kentucky construction will prompt closure of I-64 lane, I-71 rest stop next week
- Thousands receiving aid on utility bills in Louisville
- Goodwill purchases retail space in south Louisville
- SuperChefs owner to open west Louisville restaurant