The building used to be an old K-Mart, but now, the empty store is split up into three big businesses, including the 24/7 gym.
- Black couple pulled over by LMPD after leaving church paid $75,000 to settle discrimination lawsuit
- Odor from THC-laced brownies leads to arrest of southern Indiana woman
- Louisville's homeless population now considered a 'protected class'
- Amazon building new sorting facility in southern Indiana
- Multiple 'suspicious fires' under investigation in rural Spencer County
- Updated Storm Potential
- Former UK student found not guilty of homicide, guilty of DUI in crash that killed 4-year-old
- Family of Jeffersonville fatal stabbing victim asks public for help
- Louisville mayor signs resolution asking US Congress to support reparation payments
- Louisville mayor tells Metro Council 'all-time high' gang activity sparked record rise in violence