Rutgers whacked the Hoosiers for third time in less than two months at Lucas Oil Stadium. The final score was Rutgers 61, Indiana 50.
- Person hit, killed by train in southwest Jefferson County
- University of Louisville settles lawsuit against former president James Ramsey
- Former detective charged in Breonna Taylor raid requests cash bond be returned due to financial problems
- Landlords, tenants fill courts as eviction moratorium ends
- Officer dead, suspect killed in violence outside Pentagon
- Coroner identifies man shot and killed in the Highlands early Sunday morning
- Kentucky AG Cameron announces that he and his wife are expecting a baby
- Motorcyclist dies in crash near Louisville airport
- Some Kentucky health departments change strategies as more counties re-enter COVID red zone
- Hardin County Sheriff calls deputy's death a 'great loss'