As featured on
Stephen Pitt filed a motion Tuesday seeking Shepherd’s disqualification from hearing the case, contending that the judge liked a Facebook post by Rep. Chris Harris, D-Forest Hills, in which he said he was “honored to sign a pledge card to vote for the Beshear/Coleman ticket in November.”
Kentucky Supreme Court Justice John Minton said Shepherd’s social media activity raised enough questions about his impartiality to require his dismissal from the case.
- Tearful father says son might kill someone because of flawed Ky. law
- French Lick man charged with murder in connection with 3-year-old cold case
- Kentucky Bourbons players reunite to commemorate special moment in ESPN history
- Suspect arrested after LMPD said he fatally shot father with crossbow in east Louisville
- Frozen sausage patties sold at Walmart recalled for possible salmonella contamination
- Distinctive accent on torture video leads police to suspect
- 1 victim dies following last week's double shooting on Goldsmith Lane
- University of Kentucky to offer global gaming and esports program
- LMPD to announce major reorganization in wake of city budget cuts
- Bond set at $250,000 for suspect in stabbing in Louisville's Southside neighborhood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.