As featured on
On the 20th day of a government shutdown, and as Democrats and Republicans continue to battle over whether or not to fund a border barrier, some of the workers at the protest said they didn't even have opinions for or against the wall, but they don't think that issue shouldn't hold their livelihoods hostage.
- Jackson County, Indiana declares disaster emergency due to weather conditions
- Kentucky diocese investigating after video appears to show students mocking Native American
- Police find missing Kentucky girl after traffic stop
- MISSING: Police asking for public's help to find 14-year-old Shauntay Sandlin
- IMAGES: A look at the winter snow on Jan. 20, 2019!
- 2nd arrest made in connection with murder near Poplar Level Road
- Man charged with murder in connection with shooting on TARC bus
- Additional snow closings
- Sunday Snow Update
- 3 people seriously injured after crash in Nelson County