As featured on
In the end too many missed Louisville free throws, too many Tyrese Maxey three-pointers, too little Jordan Nwora and too much Nick Richards in overtime, led the Wildcats to a 78-70 victory.
The scouting report was valid. I have no reason to retract the scouting report, even after Kentucky outlasted Louisville, 78-70, in overtime at Rupp Arena on Saturday.
- Indiana man free on bond for murder charge now accused of raping, trafficking 14-year-old girl
- Target, Lowe's, Home Depot to limit the number of customers inside to combat spread of COVID-19
- Authorities asking for public's help in locating missing Louisville man
- Man files lawsuit alleging he was injured at adult entertainment club in Louisville
- Large Jefferson County employers plan to lay off more than 900 workers soon, WARN notices show
- Kentucky woman sues governor, attorney general, alleging statewide travel ban is unconstitutional
- Visitor of local pop-up coronavirus testing site questions accuracy of positive results
- CNN's Jim Acosta blasted for 'mansplaining' after interrupting Dr. Birx to attack Trump
- Kentucky governor announces 3 coronavirus-related deaths, 92 new positive cases
- Nice weather brings hundreds to Big Four Bridge; many follow social distancing guidelines