As featured on
After trailing by 10 early in the second half, the University of Louisville basketball team found some defensive answers, outscoring Georgia Tech 27-9 over an 8 1/2-minute span, then held on in the final minutes to put away the Yellowjackets, 68-64.
- Louisville shopper sounds warning about using grocery delivery service
- UPS suspends its 'UPS Service Guarantee'
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kentucky set new daily high with 92, governor says; another Kentuckian dies from virus
- Two more Louisville residents with coronavirus ordered by judge to isolate themselves
- Lawsuit:Two Louisville workers fired for complaining company wasn't following coronavirus guidelines
- Mayor Fischer, Gov. Beshear condemn 'hundreds' gathered in Louisville despite social-distancing guidelines
- State files temporary restraining order against controversial southern Indiana zoo
- Campbell Soup Company hiring at southern Indiana snacks plant due to increased demand
- Beshear: Deal with Labor Cabinet will raise maximum weekly unemployment benefit by $600 amid COVID-19 pandemic
- GE Appliances workers decry 'ludicrous' return to work amid outbreak