OVW Wrestling thrives during pandemic
As featured on
There was a chance Ohio Valley Wrestling would leave the area after nearly 40 years. The COVID-19 pandemic shutdown hit the company hard and states, like Florida with fewer restrictions, courted OVW to relocate to their state.
- I-65 north back open after fatal crash in Scott County
- Man dead after shooting near Blue Lick Rd.
- LMPD officer suspended for controversial traffic stop of Black couple leaving church
- Suspect dies of self-inflicted gunshot wound as US Marshals serve arrest warrant in west Louisville, police say
- Man killed in Highlands shooting identified
- Nucor starts work on Brandenburg, Ky. steel mill
- Convention moving from Nashville to Louisville expected to bring millions in economic impact
- 'Got tired of looking at it': Louisville father, daughter clear graffiti
- Kentucky study recommends 2 routes for Louisville bypass
- Louisville police investigating after 1 person fatally shot in the Highlands