As featured on
Nobody knows how this jarring flinch by the NCAA that will soon allow athletes to profit from their names, likenesses and images will affect the landscape of college sports.
The NCAA Board of Governors took the first step Tuesday toward allowing amateur athletes to cash in on their fame, voting unanimously to permit them to "benefit from the use of their name, image and likeness."
- Former NBA basketball player Anthony Grundy killed in fight in west Louisville
- Mother of boy attacked at Iroquois: 'Somebody's going to end up dead in that school'
- Kentucky police crack 41-year-old cold case
- Mike Rowe: Lack of shop classes is why we’re $1.6T in student debt
- The Seafood Lady announces move to NuLu location in 2020
- More than $400 million in cash and treasures are unclaimed in Kentucky, and some could be yours
- First Down Friday Scores — Week 13
- Police looking for man trying to break into local churches, befriend minors on social media
- St. Matthews Police investigating windows being shot at Norton Healthcare
- Breckinridge County residents repeat call for sheriff to step down after assault, DUI charges