As featured on
The crowd of 51,838 was the largest for a sporting event in the United States since the beginning of pandemic restrictions last March.
- Louisville leaders want LMPD to testify about Derby week decision to barricade west end Kroger
- JCPS teacher fired months after indictment on sex crimes allegedly involving 13-year-old student
- Missing 24-year-old woman hiking at Red River Gorge found dead
- Michigan man builds 'poop wall’ after dispute with neighbor: Report
- BOZICH | How Mike Woodson kept Trayce Jackson-Davis at IU; Luke Murray's new job; UK chatter
- Mother cherishes memory of Louisville woman killed at Derby party: 'I didn't get to say goodbye'
- 24-year-old woman reported missing after hiking near Red River Gorge
- Judge upholds rejection of low-income housing in Prospect
- Nelson County High School student killed in head-on crash
- Louisville man found shot to death in California neighborhood home identified